Select language bg en
Image From Bulgaria

Lomsko Pivo shares fetch 1.3 mln levs

Article published from Dnevnik.bg on 2008-06-06 11:24:00
Category: Finances in Lom

All 250,000 shares in local brewer Lomsko Pivo were snapped up by investors Thu in 21 bourse transactions. The 5.6% stake raised 1.3 mln levs in proceeds. The shares were offloaded by majority owner Agroinvest Engineering which is in turn owned by engineering company Enemona. This is the third disposal of Lomsko Pivo shares. In `07 Agroinvest sold a total of 40% of the capital. At the time, it was announced that a strategic investor will be sought for the remaining 60%. Enemona recently confirmed it was on track to cash out of the beer maker.
Source of the article Dnevnik.bg 0/5 (0)
Vidin Montana Vratsa Pleven Rousse Silistra Dobrich Varna Veliko Turnovo Razgrad Turgovishte Shoumen Bourgas Yambol Sliven Haskovo Stara Zagora Gabrovo Plovdiv Kardjali Smolyan Pazardjik Blagoevgrad Kyustendil Lovech Sofia City Sofia County Pernik