Donation by PayPal
News and Articles related to Village of Lozenitsa
Lozenitsa: Place Info Properties Hotels Postal codes Phone codes Population Coordinates Distances Area sizes Photo Gallery Video & Webcams News Schools
Current date: 2013-05-25 07:56
Information about Village of Lozenitsa
Tenders for construction of Bulgaria`s motorways
Transport: Tuesday, 2009-09-15 12:27
Article by: Dnevnik.bg
The first long-anticipated tenders for construction of Bulgaria`s Trakiya motorway will be held in the autumn, said construction minister Rosen Plevneliev. The 115-kilometre road linking the eastern towns of Stara Zagora and Karnobat should be completed in the autumn of 2012, he said.
The ministry plans to tap European funding to bankroll the construction of the Maritsa motorway, which has so far been financed by the budget. The 67-kilometre stretch between Orizovo and Harmanli, in the south, has been divided into four sections, with tenders due to be invited next autumn. Construction works should finish by the spring of 2013.
The final 132-kilometre section of Struma motorway in southwestern Bulgaria has also been split in four portions. The tender for the first Dolna Dikanya-Dupnitsa section will be invited in the autumn of 2010, with building works due to wind up by the spring of 2013. Early next year the ministry will seek a designer of the road between Dupnitsa and Blagoevgrad and the tender should take place in the spring of 2011.
Within the same timeframe, the ministry plans to hold a tender for the section connecting Sandanski and Marikostinovo, with both projects due for completion by the spring of 2013. The longest section, linking Blagoevgrad and Sandanski, will be built after 2014.
Cherno More motorway, which should link Bulgaria`s major Black Sea cities of Varna in the north and Burgas in the south, will be an extension to Trakiya motorway and could be financed by European monies from 2014. If the economy picks up, the government could dip into the budget or concession it off, said prime minister Boyko Borissov. He pledged to build 65 km of motorways each year, outperforming the Netherlands, which he said floats out 55 km of new roads.
The premier said motorway construction is at the forefront of the government`s plans to shore up the faltering economy as it creates jobs. "Money and jobs - this is the real stimulus plan. The rest is showing off slips of paper" he explained.
Scope: City of Bourgas; Town of Karnobat; Town of Blagoevgrad; Village of Marikostinovo; Town of Sandanski; Town of Harmanli; Town of Dupnitsa; Village of Dolna Dikanya; Village of Orizovo; City of Stara Zagora; City of Varna;
More: Transport news highway; Transport news motorway;
Last news and articles from Village of Lozenitsa
Add your RSS channel, News or News agency
Other resources for Bulgarian NewsBulgarian Property Articles
Use next HTML:
<a href="http://news.guide-bulgaria.com/SW/Blagoevgrad/Sandanski/Lozenitsa/News.aspx?8090=tenders_for_construction_of_bulgarias_motorwaysnews.aspx" target="_blank">News Village of Lozenitsa</a>
to have this result:
News Village of Lozenitsa
View / Translate this page in
- Shumen-based Carlsberg brewery starts again after temporary winter break
- Colossal project for extraction and processing of gold containing ores near Breznik
- Shumen municipality may terminate contarct with Israeli company for heating utility Toplofikatsia Shumen EAD
- Bulgarian ski resort operator Pamporovo raises its capital to BGN 1.61 million
- BG Parliament accepted the resignation of Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and his Cabinet
- SMS alert service notifies for any change in ownership of own property in the National Land Registry
- Vinprom Peshtera JSC is amomg the largest taxpayers in Bulgaria
- The government terminated concession contract for the sea beach Shkorpilovtsi - north
- The average monthly salary in Bulgaria - near EUR 415 for December 2013
- ABB Group reorders its organizational structure - merged units in Varna, Sevlievo and Rakovski
Last Quick Searches
Hotels: 024 211117
Properties: escort expo
Hotels: 20beach 20comments 20php
Bulgaria Sea Resorts
Bulgaria Ski Resorts
SPA & Mineral springs
Ethnic Groups in BG
Useful About Bulgaria
Call Bulgaria for less
Sofia Taxi services